- Are you a leader of an emerging economy and aspire to transform your economy by transforming your people and culture?
- Do you desire to empower your community to tap into the opportunities the 21st C provides and overcome the challenges of the century by raising change agents and world-class leaders?
- Have you been undermined, discriminated against, and belittled because of your color, race, ethnicity, gender, physical, mental, and/or socio-economic status and thus withdrawn from life and stopped giving your best?
- Have you bought into the lie that somehow you’re ‘inferior’ or less than others because of your history and who you’re in the physical and outwardly, and as a result lowered your bar and settled for average?
- Have you given up your dream of becoming the best in what you do because of so many setbacks and disappointments?
If you said yes to one or more of the above questions, you have come to the right place. We strongly believe that:
- The time has come for emerging economies in the South and East to transform their economy by transforming their people and culture.
- Physical features (such as race, ethnicity, gender, and so on) many people use to label us underdogs are flawed and we shouldn’t take them seriously.
- We, humans, are spiritual beings living in a physical body.
- Our true identity is spiritual and our potential is limitless. Regardless of who we’re in the physical and from where we have come from and our past or current status in life, we all are meant to tap into our unlimited potential and ultimately get fulfilled in life individually and collectively.
Unfortunately, many of us find ourselves facing uphill battles feeling underdog and helpless because of our:
- Physical, mental, and/or socio-economic status we have within our community and organization.
What is more? Many of us have bought into the lie that we’re somehow ‘inferior’ or less than others because of our history and who we’re in the physical and outwardly, neglecting that our true identity is spiritual and our potential is limitless.
Luckily, though their numbers are few, there are economies such as Japan, South Korea, and Singapore that experienced transformation within a few decades, from being underdeveloped to developed. Likewise, there are many underdogs turned topdogs in almost every industry who:
- Defiled the unfair and low expectations of others, and overcame their own underdog brain wiring and inner voice.
- Believed that they are above and beyond the situations they were facing regardless of whatsoever unfair and disappointing their history and current circumstances were.
- Convinced themselves that they have what it takes to be one of the great ones in the area of their passion.
- Rewired their brain, reconfigured their mindset, developed certain competencies, went out to pursue their passion, and ultimately became one of the topdogs in the field of their choice.
You too can join these former underdog economies and individual underdogs that turned topdogs. We are here to help you just do that. We believe in you. Where you’re right now shouldn’t be your destiny. We understand your limitless potential within. That is why we’re committed to:
- Equip communities in emerging economies in Africa, Asia, and South America.
- Inspire underdogs to see and appreciate their limitless potential and what is possible.
- Encourage underdogs and provide tools that enable them to outlast setbacks as their journey from underdog to topdog won’t be easy and free from roadblocks.
- Challenge underdogs to grow continually to tap into their unlimited potential until they become world-class in what they do.
To achieve these, we’ve three services:
- Presentations. Our motivational and keynote speeches are designed to inspire, inform and challenge your people to know their uniqueness, aim high, and tap into their individual and collective greatness. They are greatness material, and the seed of greatness is within them and waiting to be unchained. They are meant to become the best in what they do and get fulfilled in life before they die. To learn some of the readily available speeches, check the Motivational page. However, we can design and deliver customized presentations relevant to your group that also align with the theme of your events. Reach out via [email protected]
- Coaching. Reach out to us at [email protected] if you are interested to have one-on-one or group coaching. Our coaching service will be based on your needs, and you will involve in designing the sessions. Our coaching service involves 12 intense sessions. Each session will be 1 hour long. Once you reach out to us, we will arrange a one-hour strategic session to understand your coaching needs. Depending on your preference, the sessions will be conducted via Zoom or over the phone. To learn more, check the Coaching page.
- Programs. Our programs are focused on empowering underdogs from diverse cultures, races, ethnicities, genders, and social statuses to experience transformation by tapping into their limitless potential within. Our personal development programs have three critical stages: Self-awareness, Self-management, and Self-Mastery. To learn more, check the Programs page.
Our programs contain:
- Unique models,
- Practical tools,
- Workable strategies, and tactics that can be used right away to bring meaningful changes from the get-go.
Based on the latest adult learning principles, we engage our audiences by creating:
- Large and small group discussions,
- Role plays,
- Assignments, and more.
We also create products that empower underdogs. Below are the initial products. More to come…
- The Highest Level of Greatness: Discover the 3 traits the great ones commonly possessed to become the best version of themselves.
- Unchain Your Greatness: Follow the 4 common stages of greatness to Explore, Enact, and Endure until you Emanicipate your highest self to the fullest.
- To check out other books on leadership, click here…
We are also committed to serving:
- Businesses that aspire to lead their industry and those that would like to become and remain topdogs in what they do
- Private and International Development Agencies that serve emerging economies and minorities.
- Community and non-profit organizations that serve minorities and underdogs.
If you are interested to empower your leaders with organizational and leadership development programs, check out this website.
To learn more about our services and programs and how we may serve you to transform your life, organization, and community from underdog to topdog, reach out to us via [email protected]